Workplace WellnessBe The Leader
Be the organization that proudly prioritizes physical and mental wellness at work. Supporting your employees’ health means they can support your business’s wealth, and sustain a better work-life balance.
Employee Well-Being Matters
COVID-19 has changed workplace patterns and operations dramatically. Employee well-being matters because you’re busy, and so is your team. There is pressure from tight deadlines, fatigue from screen time, among other stressors that have come with adapting to a global pandemic.
Workplace wellness workshops and programs offer easy-to-implement health solutions for your whole team. Keeping it simple is key, and your employees will benefit from taking some time out of their day to focus on supporting their own mental and physical well-being which will result in increased productivity, and increased energy. They’ll leave each workshop with the tools they need to stress less.
Wellness workshops promote a healthy work environment resulting in less sick days, happier employees, and better employee retention.
Here are the stats
- A Canadian survey found a 68% increase in employees reporting mental health challenges and that 61% of employers reported an increase in mental health claims (Medavie Blue Cross)
- 61% of employees are burnt out (Career Builder)
- 29% of employees miss work because of constant fatigue, 26% of employees miss work because of poor sleep, and 23% of employees miss work because of anxiety symptoms (Career Builder)
- Stress-related absences cost Canadian employers about 3.5 billion each year (wsps.ca)
- 61% of employees agree that they’ve made healthier lifestyle choices because of their company’s wellness program (aflac.com)
- 78% of businesses say employee well-being is a critical part of their business plans (virgin pulse)
- 89% of workers at companies that support well-being efforts are more likely to recommend their company as a good place to work at (apa.org)
Let’s Work Together!
It’s time to clear the noise! There is a lot of misinformation out there when it comes to nutrition and health, so we will start with the basics in understanding healthy and helpful ways to improve mental and physical well-being. Employees will build confidence in understanding what their body needs, with resources and actionable strategies to implement right away.
Wellness workshops focus on:
- Preventing employee burnout
- Optimizing nutrition for more energy and focus
- Healthy habits that last long term
- Creating a healthy work-life balance
- How the food we eat affects our mood
Have another topic in mind? Do you want a sneak peak at a sample workshop? Let’s chat about it!
Each workshop discusses a predetermined health and wellness topic, and to promote participation attendees receive:
- A handout summarizing key points from the workshop
- A resource like a worksheet or an e-book to put new knowledge into action
Throughout the workshop, attendees will follow along with slides, answer engaging questions, which results in something actionable for your whole team to take part in.
Let’s Have Fun!
Nutrition, mindfulness, and movement doesn’t have to be boring. Interactive workshops are a fun, dynamic, and engaging way for your employees to get excited about learning practical and simple solutions to improve their health.
Let's Work Together!Not sure which service you would benefit most from? I’d love to hear more about what’s going on for you right now, and explore where I can help. Book in a free 20-minute Zoom call to chat! View Workhops
“Lisa is an excellent Lunch & Learn workshop facilitator! You can tell that she has a deep understanding of the subject matter being covered and she delivers the information in a friendly and easy to digest fashion. She also takes the time to answer any questions thoroughly and has provided great supplemental material to put what was discussed/presented during the session into practice.”
“We invited Lisa to host a lunch & learn to facilitate a mindfulness workshop. She was very flexible to work with and tailored the content to cover various topics such as mindset, stress, and breathing techniques. She was knowledgeable about the topics covered and delivered it in a way that was relatable, engaging, and easy to understand. Attendees enjoyed the workshop and had positive feedback on Lisa as a facilitator. “
“We worked with Lisa on a 4-week group nutrition program and the whole team really enjoyed the experience. In addition to group learning sessions, Lisa had one-on-one meetings with each team member to help them define their goals and work through any individual areas they wanted to focus on. From there, she was in touch with individuals via email on a regular basis to ensure they had what they needed to be successful; her support was much appreciated.
We also worked closely with Lisa on the develop of the nutrition guide and she was able to provide recipes that were flexible enough to fit the needs the group; she provided many options to make recipes more simple, wheat or dairy free, meat free, etc. so there was always something for everyone. She would also email the group fun new recipes to try as a little bonus inspiration on a regular basis.”
“We invited Lisa to present a wellness workshop for mental health awareness month. Her workshop “A Well-Balanced You” addressed tips and tricks on how to improve your overall well-being. Our staff really enjoyed having Lisa speak, and we received positive feedback from the workshop.“